Monday, February 1, 2016

Vintage Tree Farm....

It's done...
Isn't it funny.. No matter how many times you look at things...or even stare...you don't see things that are right there in front of you. There is a line missing on bottom right, going over the 1st tree. I looked, and looked and looked... And didn't notice it was missing until I took this picture and there it was! 
So back to the machine it went....
Almost dark now, but it's fixed! The outside light is still better than the inside. There... I think I got them all now! If you see another, let me know! Hahaha..

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Love your quilt

Tanya Quilts in CO said...

I love the diagonal quilting! Good catch on missing a line.

The Tea Lady's Journal said...

It is so neat to see the before quilting and after quilting photo's. The quilt turned out really neat. Love the pattern and design.