Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Did you know....


"Fiskars" is a great company! 
I bought a 3 1/2" ruler not to long ago, maybe used it 6-7 times and the #'s I noticed were coming off where ever my fingers had touched it. Oh joy, I thought.. What a waste of $$. I wasn't too upset, I still had my ol' faithful 6" to do the job. 


So, I got  to thinking... Does the company even know that this is an issue?! So I went online and emailed them, just as an FYI, told them the problem.
Guess what I got in the mail? 
A new ruler! I was so NOT expecting it...
Then right on the label, was...

A lifetime warranty , no wonder they sent it! I guess when I unwrapped mine, I missed those words.
So, I got myself a new ruler! Yay! Thank you Fiskars!

1 comment:

Gayle said...

Nice to know they stand behind their product. All of my Fiskars rulers have orange printing on them - I wonder when they changed colors?