Saturday, August 1, 2015

8.1.81


34 years ago, I got married.. Straight outa high school, my family thought I was nuts! 
Still going strong!
Every single year, he buys me roses. 1 for each year we've been married. Has not missed a year yet. Even when we've been on vacation, I walk into a hotel room, and they are. Amazing.. This year is 34, 2 short of 3 dozen. He brought them home yesterday and then when I went in my sewing room...there were the 2 extra.
We had no real plans today..ended up looking at cars and came home with a new ride for me!
I have always had an SUV. 5 yrs ago we traded in my jeep Cherokee because it was on the edge of being a lemon. Always in the shop for electrical issues, and we got a Hyundai. It is a good little car, never had an issue with it, warranty is unbelievable, but it's not an SUV. So we traded Marks car in and got me my SUV back. Kept the Hyundai for Mark.
Happy anniversary honey! Here's to another 34+ years!



1 comment:

Julie Hibbard said...

Wow! Congratulations!! That's fantastic!!