Sunday, February 8, 2015

Barn quilt...

Here she is... All done... Just finished putting the binding on and hung her up.
This was created by Kathy Cardiff from "The Cottage at Cardiff Farms".









When I saw the sample last April hanging in the Country Loft, I guess I was drooling a little because my husband looked at me and asked if I would like to do the block of the month for my birthday. Well, heck ya! He didn't know it, but I was gonna do it anyways. Bonus!
I just loved how it was quilted, so I took LOTS of pictures and when I handed her off to my friend (kerry smith) for quilting, I showed her how they did it so she could get an idea. She did an awesome job!
I may get the nerve to enter her in the Fallbrook quilt show this year. To me, that's really scary!!!
Anyways....I am in love!


No comments: