Sunday, January 18, 2015

Pam Buda class....

Today, Sunday I drove down to LaMesa and took a class from Pam Buda, Heartspun Quilts. It was so fun!



We got a free pincushion pattern... That was just one of her gifts... Sorry about it being blurry.


Here she is...she was great!


Double whammy!!! I got to sit next to the famous....CHERI PAYNE!!
I didn't want her to see me taking her picture... She might think I was stalking her or something... I was in awwww.


This is what we were working on. Except for Cheri... She was creating her own magic using part of the pattern and homespuns.


Then of course I got to go shopping!!! Country Loft!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️


It was a blast.... Met lots of new friends...Hope to do it again next year!

1 comment:

paulette said...

Lucky YOU!! I get to go to the Loft in less than a week!! I'm hoping the truck show is still up! Lucky you!
P