Sunday, January 4, 2015

#1...

Well, I finished my first quilt, well, not totally... It's not quilted. So, I can say I finished my first quilt top for the new year.



Winter Wonderland... Made with homespuns for the background and wool on everything else. I have the backing, now it moves upstairs to the dreaded pile with all the others that need to be quilted. I really have to get my butt in gear and work in those. It sure is a lot more fun to "make them" then "quilt" them.
Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

Tanya Quilts in CO said...

It is lovely! I am the same way--make the tops then end up in the to be quilted pile for eternity. Happy New Year!

Ann in PA said...

Oh I just love Norma Whaley's patterns! Great job, it's beautiful!

paulette said...

Gorgeous job!! And I'm sure it will be quilted in time for next Winter! :o)) It's all good!